Currency – Euros and US Dollars on demand at the counter (subject to availability)
Other currency and Travellers Cheques can be ordered and available for pick up within 3 working days.
The Post Office Multi Currency Travel Money Card can be obtained here.
Paying Your Utility Bills
- Paying of all utility bills including Torbay Council Tax
- Moneygram – nearly instant cash transfer to most countries in the world.
One4All Gift Cards
Post Office multi store “One4All” Gift Cards
- Access all your major banks here
- Withdraw Cash
- Deposit Cash
- Deposit Cheques
- Obtain a Balance
- Withdraw cash
- Deposit cash & cheques
- Obtain balances
- Access to bank Change Giving Service and Change Giving Lite
Mobile Phone Top Ups
Post and Mailing
Royal Mail letters and parcels to the UK and worldwide, Recorded Delivery and Special Delivery in the UK. International tracked for and signed for available to a range of international destinations.
Parcelforce parcels worldwide –signed for, tracked and guaranteed delivery options available.
Post redirection and Keepsafe for personal and business change of address. Available over the counter set up in 5 working days.
Ebay and online business posting service – we provide a fast and efficient drop off service for bulk parcels. Ask at the counter for more details.
- Dangerous goods – Are you posting safely? Many everyday items, such as aerosols, nail varnish and perfumes are considered dangerous goods under transport legislation. Failure to comply with these controls could result in prosecution. You are responsible for checking whether or not an item is prohibited or restricted. We will ask you “what is inside your parcel” we are not being nosy we are trying to help you. If you are unsure if your item may be restricted or prohibited, please ask us or go to the Royal Mail website for more information.
Post Office Drop & Go
This offers a great quick drop off service for internet and Ebayers. Fast track, minimum queuing, pre-paid card, free to join.
Whether you are an online seller, run a small business or simply send post regularly, we recognise the importance of making the most of your time. Our new Drop & Go service has been developed specifically with your needs in mind – saving you valuable time and allowing you to focus on the important aspects of running a business.
Next time you have mail to send, simply drop off your mail with us. We’ll do a few quick checks to make sure everything looks fine – checking you’ve enough money in your account for example – and you’re then free to go! There’s no queue and there’s no need to hang around waiting for us to process your mail.
We’ll then take care of the mail later in the day, taking the cost from your prepaid card as we go. If you’re sending anything tracked or if you need any certificates of posting, that’s no problem – we’ll keep those receipts ready for you to collect the next time you come and see us.
If you feel you have had a good experience when visiting our Post Office, Post Office Ltd would love to hear from you and you could win £100 One for All Gift Card.
What We Can't Do...
Passport forms and checking – You can get these from the Main Post Office in Torquay, Paignton or St Marychurch.
For further information on any Post Office services, please go to main Post Office website.